This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The operative results of colon surgery for neoplastic disease covering the period between Jan. 1, 1937, and Dec. 31, 1944, have been reviewed. Two hundred twenty-four patients with colon malignancy were treated and the results have been tabulated.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Car̊cinoma of the Colon.Surgery. 1943; 14: 350-365
- Carcinoma of the Colon and Rectum.Surgery. 1943; 14: 378-386
- Consideration of Elective Surgical Procedures in Various Segments of the Colon.Surgery. 1943; 14: 342-349
- A Modified Mikulicz Resection for Cancer of the Colon.S. Clin. North America. 1942; 22: 773-782
- Extraperitoneal Resection With Temporary Catheter Colostomy for Cancer of the Colon Below the Splenic Flexure.S. Clin. North America. 1943; 23: 1126-1143
- Resection and Obstruction of the Colon (Obstructive Resection).Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1930; 50: 594-598
- Carcinoma of the Colon.in: Proc. Interst. Postgrad. M. A. North America, 19431944: 191-194
- Resection and Immediate Aseptic Anastomosis for Carcinoma of the Colon.J. A. M. A. 1942; 120: 1362-1366
- Primary Resection (Closed Anastomosis) of the Colon and Rectosigmoid.Surgery. 1943; 14: 403-432
- Surgery of the Terminal Ileum, Cecum, and Right Colon.Surgery. 1943; 14: 321-327
- Cancer of the Colon.Surgery. 1943; 14: 350-365
Received: June 20, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.