This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Experimental Production of Peptic Ulcer.Ann. Surg. 1923; 77: 409-422
- Influence of Experimental Hypothyroidism Upon Gastric Secretion.Am. J. Physiol. 1927; 80: 732-734
- Reactions of Contents of Jejunum and Experimental Production of Peptic Ulcer.Arch. Surg. 1935; 30: 557-562
- The Effect of Histidine on the Experimental Production of Peptic Ulcer.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 196-199
Mann, F. C.: Personal communication.
Received: May 11, 1945
☆This work was done in the Department of Surgery, Peiping Union Medical College, Peiping, China.
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.