This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Method for Continuous Spinal Anesthesia.Ann. Surg. 1940; 111: 141-144
- Continuous Spinal Anesthesia: Its Usefulness and Technique Involved.Anesthesiology. 1944; 5: 142-148
- Pontocaine-Glucose Solution for Spinal Anesthesia.S. Clin. North America. 1935; 15: 1501-1511
- Spinal Analgesia; A Method and a New Drug Percaine.Brit. J. Anaesth. 1930; 7: 99-113
- Intra-thecal Nerve Rootlet Block: Some Contributions: A New Technique.Anesth. & Analg. 1935; 14: 102-110
- Spinal Analgesia; the Percaine-Ephedrine Technique.Australian & New Zealand J. Surg. 1934; 3: 223-234
- Nupercaine and Dextrose, 1:1500 Solution for Spinal Anesthesia.Anesthesiology. 1941; 2: 203-205
Adriani, J.: Unpublished experimental data.
- Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.in: The Macmillan Company, New York1941: 297
- Local Nervous Tissue Changes Following Spinal Anesthesia in Experimental Animals.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1944; 81: 209
Received: January 15, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.