This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Rapid Absorption of Substances Injected Into the Bone Marrow.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 45. 1940: 292
- Infusion of Blood and Other Fluids Into the Circulation Via the Bone Marrow.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 45. 1940: 782
- Infusions of Blood and Other Fluids Via the Bone Marrow in Traumatic Shock and Other Forms of Peripheral Circulatory Failure.Ann. Surg. 1941; 114: 1085
- Infusions Through the Bone Marrow.Clin. Med. 1942; 49: 220
Received: November 16, 1944
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.