This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pernio (Chilblains).J. Missouri M. A. 1941; 38: 159
- Frost Bite and Kindred Ills.Lancet. 1942; 2: 689
- Contribution to the Clinical Treatment of the B-Hypovitaminosis.Schweiz. med. Wchnschr. 1943; 28 (as translated by W. F. Prior Company, Inc., Hagerstown, Md.): 874
- First Aid Treatment for Certain Conditions Common Among Shipwreck Survivors.Hosp. Corps Quart. 1943; 16: 1
- High Altitude Frost Bite.Surg., Gynec., & Obst. 1943; 77: 561-575
- Causes of Pain in Feet After Prolonged Immersion in Cold Water.War Med. 1944; 5: 6
- Application of Dicoumarin in Trauma and Gangrene.Arch. Surg. 1944; 48: 1
- Treatment of Immersion Foot by Dry Cooling.Lancet. 1943; 1: 681
- Cold in the Treatment of Damage Due to Cold.Lancet. 1942; 2: 695
- Immersion Foot.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1942; 24 (See also References 4, 8, and 9): 785
- Effect of Prolonged Wet and Cold on the Extremities.Bull. U. S. Army M. Dept. 1944; 75: 62
- Frostbite of Extremities.Arch. Phys. Therapy. 1940; 21: 663
- Trench Foot.Bull. U. S. Army M. Dept. 1944; 74: 46
Received: December 23, 1944
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.