This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Autogenous Cartilage Grafts.Surgery. 1941; 10: 7
- Reconstruction of the External Ear With Special Reference to the Use of Maternal Ear Cartilage as the Supporting Structure.Rev. de chir. structive. 1937; 3: 169
- Preserved and Fresh Homotransplants of Cartilage.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1940; 70: 1079
- Autotransplantation and Homoiotransplantation of Cartilage in the Guinea Pig.Am. J. Path. 1926; 2: 111
- Transplantation of Skin and Cartilage in Chickens.Arch. Path. 1935; 20: 28
- The Use of Preserved Cartilage in Ear Reconstruction.Ann. Surg. 1940; 111: 896
Received: January 12, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.