This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gastric Ulcer.Ann. Surg. 1941; 114: 498
- Follow-Up Results in Subtotal Gastric Resection for Ulcer.Amer. J. Digest. Dis. 1942; 9: 317
- Effect of Gastric Resection on Gastric Acidity.J. A. M. A. 1942; 120: 666
- The Intractable Duodenal Ulcer.Ann. Surg. 1943; 117: 498
- Treatment of Gastric Ulcer.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1943; 77: 21
- Surgical Management of Chronic Peptic Ulcer.S. Clin. North America. 1944; 24: 618
- Gastric Ulcer, Carcinomatous Ulcer or Ulcerating Carcinoma?.Ann. Surg. 1942; 115: 521
- Annual Report on Surgery of the Stomach and Duodenum for 1942.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 18. 1943: 505
Received: February 23, 1945
☆Presented at the Fifty-Second Annual Meeting of the Western Surgical Association, Chicago, Ill., Dec. 1 and 2, 1944.
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.