This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thrombosis and Embolism.Ann. Surg. 1943; 118: 728
- The Use of Dicoumarol [3,3′-methylene-bis-(4-hydroxycoumarin)] in the Prevention of Postoperative Thrombophlebitis and Pulmonary Embolism.in: Ed. 5. Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 18. 1943: 102
- A Consideration of the Present Status of the Shock Problem.Surgery. 1943; 14: 487
- Recent Experiences With Thrombophlebitis of the Lower Extremity and Pulmonary Embolism.Ann. Surg. 1942; 116: 574
- Clinical Experiences With McVay Herniotomy; 131 Personal Cases.Surgery. 1942; 12: 364
- Ischaemic Contracture: Experimental Study.Ann. Surg. 1926; 84: 785
- The Treatment of Thrombophlebitis by Novocaine Block of Sympathetics.Surgery. 1939; 5: 491
- Roentgen Irradiation in the Treatment of Inflammations.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1941; 45: 74
Received: December 5, 1944
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.