This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of Perforated Duodenal Ulcers.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1937; 64: 235-238
- Surgical Emergencies in General Practice Exclusive of Trauma.Canad. M. A. J. 1936; 34: 36-40
- Perforated Duodenal Ulcer in Typhoid Carrier.Canad. M. A. J. 1933; 28: 194-195
- The Use of Alloy Steel Wire in the Closure of Abdominal Wounds.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1941; 72: 1056-1059
- Technical Surgical Procedures for Gastric and Duodenal Ulcer.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1938; 66: 269-287
- Pneumo-peritoneum Following Laparotomy.Canad. M. A. J. 1933; 28: 18-23
- Subphrenic Abscess.Surgery. 1938; 4: 405-414
Received: September 8, 1944
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.