This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A New Operation for the Extirpation of Varicose Veins of the Leg.N. York M. J. 1907; 86: 153
- Adjustment of the Flow of Tissue Fluid in the Presence of Localized, Sustained High Venous Pressure as Found With Varices of the Great Saphenous System During Walking.J. Clin. Investigation. 1937; 16: 733
- The Effect of Walking on the Venous Pressure at the Ankle.Skandinav. Arch. f. Physiol. 1936; 73: 133
- Oxygen Content of Blood in Patients With Varicose Veins.Arch. Surg. 1929; 19: 898
- A Study of Ulcerations of the Lower Extremity and Their Repair With Thick Split Skin Grafts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1936; 63: 331
- Surgical Treatment of Long-standing Deep Phlebitis of Leg: Preliminary Report.Surgery. 1944; 15: 749
- Surgical Treatment of Long-standing Deep Phlebitis of Leg: Supplementary Report.Surgery. 1945; 18: 663
- Conservative and Radical Measures in the Treatment of Ulcer of the Leg.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1935; 61: 458
- The Effect of Thrombophlebitis on the Venous Valve.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1937; 65: 310
- Study of the Tendency to Edema Formation Associated With Incompetence of the Valves of the Communicating Veins of the Leg. Oxygen Tension of the Blood Contained in Varicose Veins.J. Clin. Investigation. 1938; 17: 555
- The Etiology and Treatment of Varicose Ulcers of the Leg.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1917; 24: 300
- The Surgery of the Veins of the Legs: Varicosity and Some Problems in Thrombosis.Rhode Island M. J. 1945; 28: 565
- The Late Results of Femoral Thrombophlebitis and Their Treatment.New England J. Med. 1946; 235: 249
- The Communicating Veins of the Lower Leg and the Operative Technic for Their Ligation.Ann. Surg. 1938; 107: 582
- The Postphlebitic Varicose Ulcer.Am. Heart J. 1939; 17: 27
- Treatment of Varicose Veins.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1906; 2: 385
- The Treatment of Varicose Ulcers and Veins.Ann. Surg. 1934; 99: 997
- Studies on Relationship of Dermatomycosis to Ulceration and Gangrene of Extremities.Yale J. Biol. & Med. 1944; 16: 665
- Ueber die Unterbindung der Vena saphena magna beis Unterschenkelvaricen.Beitr. z. klin. Chir. 1890–1891; 7: 195
- Ulcers Due to Varicose Veins and Lymphatic Blockage.Arch. Surg. 1929; 18: 2281
- Ueber Paraplaste eine neue Form medikamentoser.Pflaster, Wein. med. Wchnschr. 1896; 46: 1854
- Treatment of Varicose Ulcers.Brit. M. J. 1930; 2: 996
☆Presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Atlantic City, N. J., June 8, 1947.
© 1948 Published by Elsevier Inc.