This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mitral Stenosis. A Clinical and Pathological Study of 100 Cases.Am. Heart J. 1933; 9: 53
- The Control of the Heart Beat by the Surgeon.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 525
- Variations in Contour of the Records Found in Serial Electrocardiograms of the Dog.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 32. 1934: 208
- The Present Status of the Surgical Procedures in Chronic Valvular Disease of the Heart. Final Report of all Surgical Cases.Arch. Surg. 1929; 18: 403
Received: November 7, 1947
☆Aided by the Emil and Fanny Wedeles Fund for Cardiovascular Research.
☆This department is supported in part by the Michael Reese Research Foundation.
© 1948 Published by Elsevier Inc.