This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Treatise on the Structure, Diseases and Injuries of the Blood Vessels With Statistical Deductions.J. & A. Churchill, Ltd, London1847
- Endoaneurismorrhaphy.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1920; 30: 456
- The Management of Aneurysms of the Lower Extremities.Ann. Surg. 1946; 123: 601
- Drug Therapy in Degenerative Disease.J. A. M. A. 1948; 136: 909
- Some Surgical Aspects of Aneurysm.Practitioner. 1943; 150: 136
- A Manual of Operative Surgery. Vol. 1. Cassell & Co., Ltd, London1891: 99
- The Extirpation of Aneurysms.Ann. Surg. 1894; 19: 78
- On Diseases and Injuries of Arteries.in: Burgess & Hill, London1830: 143
- The Life of John Hunter. 1841; 1: 72
- An Account of Mr. Hunter's Method of Performing the Operation for Popliteal Aneurysm.London Med. J. 1786; 7: 391
- An Account of Mr. Hunter's Method of Performing the Operation for Cure of the Popliteal Aneurism.Trans. Soc. Improve. Med. Chir. Knowledge. 1793; 1: 138
- An Operation for the Radical Cure of Aneurism Based Upon Arteriorrhaphy.Tr. Tm. S. A. 1902; 20: 396
- Ann. Surg. 1903; 37: 161
Matas, R.: Aneurisms.
- Surgery—Its Principles and Practice. Vol. 5. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1909: 266-268
- Studies on Collateral Circulation. I. Thermic Changes After Arterial Ligation and Ganglionectomy.J. Clin. Investigation. 1931; 10: 423
- Mycotic Aneurysm of the Common Iliac Artery.Am. J. Surg. 1934; 24: 667
- Sympathectomy as a Preliminary to the Obliteration of Popliteal Aneurysms.Surg., Gynec. & Abst. 1935; 60: 926
- Gangrene in Obliterated Aneurysms of the Limbs.Presse Méd. 1939; 47: 1625
- The Development of the Collateral Circulation in Peripheral Arterial Aneurysms by Sympathetic Block.Surgery. 1940; 7: 792
- Traumatic Arterial Aneurysms of the Peripheral Arteries.Am. J. Surg. 1943; 59: 210
- Lumbar Sympathectomy in Treatment of Popliteal Aneurysm.Lancet. 1942; 1: 383
- Treatment of Acute Arterial Occlusion by Means of Intermittent Venous Occlusion.Arch. Surg. 1943; 46: 395
- Surgical Intervention on the Sympathetic Nervous System for Peripheral Vascular Disease.Arch. Surg. 1940; 40: 286
- The Rationale and Technique of Sympathectomy for the Relief of Vascular Spasm of the Extremities.New England J. Med. 1940; 222: 699
- The Healing of Arteries and the Relationship to Secondary Hemorrhage.Surgery. 1945; 18: 624
- Restorative Endoaneurysmorrhaphy by Vein Graft Inlay.Ann. Surg. 1947; 126: 841
- Battle Injuries of the Arteries in World War II.Ann. Surg. 1946; 123: 534
- Treatment of Aneurysm by Amputation.S. Clin. North America. 1938; 18: 409
- Aneurysm of Both Popliteal Arteries.Lancet. 1939; 1: 322
- Popliteal Aneurysms.M. Bull. Vet. Admin. 1943; 20: 86
- Popliteal Aneurysm.Brit. J. Surg. 1943; 31: 155
- Popliteal Aneurysms as a Cause of Peripheral Circulatory Disease: With Special Study of Oscillographs as an Aid in Diagnosis.Surgery. 1937; 2: 327
- Popliteal Aneurysm.J. A. M. A. 1936; 106: 1264
☆Read at the second annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 20, 1948.
© 1949 Published by Elsevier Inc.