This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Revascularization of Heart by Graft of Systemic Artery Into Coronary Sinus.J. A. M. A. 1948; 137: 436
- The Effect of Abrasion of the Surface of the Heart Upon Intercoronary Communications.Am. Heart J. 1941; 22: 520
- The Immediate Effects of the Occlusion of the Coronary Veins on Collateral Blood Flow in the Coronary Arteries.Am. J. Physiol. 1938; 124: 435
☆Read at the second annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 20, 1948.
☆☆This work was aided by a research grant from the Division of Surgery, U. S. Public Health Service.
© 1949 Published by Elsevier Inc.