Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Evaluation of Vagotomy in Chronic, Non-specific, Ulcerative Colitis.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 65. 1947: 306-307
- Vagotomy in the Treatment of Idiopathic Ulcerative Colitis and Regional Enteritis.Minnesota Med. 1948; 31: 253
- The Response to Vagotomy in Idiopathic Ulcerative Colitis and Regional Enteritis.Ann. Surg. 1948; 128: 479-496
- Ileostomy and Colectomy in Chronic Ulcerative Colitis.Surgery. 1945; 18: 435
Hoffbauer, F. W.: Personal communication.
- Removal of the Vagus Innervation of the Stomach in Gastroduodenal Ulcer.Surgery. 1945; 17: 742
- The Insulin Test for the Presence of Intact Nerve Fibers After Vagal Operations for Peptic Ulcer.Gastroenterology. 1946; 7: 607
- Criteria of Acceptable Operations for Ulcer; Importance of Acid Factor.Arch. Surg. 1942; 44: 489-500
Lillehei, C. W., Dixon, J. L., Friesen, S. R., and Wangensteen, O. H.: Vagotomy Prevents Peptic Ulcer and Gastroenteritis Following Pre-vertebral Ganglionectomy, Gastroenterology. In press.
- New Flexible Capillary Tubing for Use in Venoclysis.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 22. 1947: 207
- Pentothal-Curare Mixture.Anesthesiology. 1947; 8: 75-79
- Resection of the Vagus Nerves in Peptic Ulcer; Physiologic Effects and Clinical Results, With a Report of Two Years' Experience.J.A.M.A. 1947; 133: 741
- Studies on Vagotomy in the Treatment of Peptic Ulcer.Surg., Gynec., & Obst. 1948; 86: 473-479
- Gastric Neurectomy for Gastric and Duodenal Ulceration; an Anatomic and Clinical Study.Ann. Surg. 1947; 126: 1
- Late Restoration of Gastric Acidity After Thoracic Vagotomy in Dog.Gastroenterology. 1947; 8: 768-773
- Discussion.Gastroenterology. 1946; 7: 622
- Surgery in Relation to Chronic, Non-specific, Ulcerative Colitis.Minnesota Med. 1945; 28: 228
- Distribution of the Vagus and Sacral Nerves to the Large Intestine.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 30. 1933: 739-740
- Alterations in Colonic Function in Man Under Stress.Gastroenterology. 1947; 8: 616
- Le territoire du pneumogastrique dans l'innervation du tube digestif.Presse méd. 1932; 40: 200
- Etiology of Ulcerative Colitis; I. The Preparation, Care and Secretions of Colonic Explants in Dogs.Arch. Int. Med. 1939; 63: 201
- Etiology of Ulcerative Colitis; II. Effect, of Induced Muscular Spasm on Colonic Explants in Dogs, With Comment on Relation of Muscular Spasm to Ulcerative Colitis.Arch. Int. Med. 1939; 63: 210
- Peptic Ulcer and Diarrhea Following the Removal of the Prevertebral Ganglia in Dogs.Surgery. 1941; 9: 538
- The Parasympathetic Supply of the Distal Colon.Brit. J. Surg. 1947; 34: 373-378
- Investigation of the Nervous Control of Defaecation.Brain. 1935; 58: 256-310
- The Effect of Transthoracic Vagotomy Upon the Functions of the Stomach and Upon the Early Clinical Course of Patients With Peptic Ulcer.South. M. J. 1946; 39: 460-472
☆Abridgement of a thesis submitted to the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in Surgery.
☆☆Supported by funds from the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota, the Clarence Dennis Fund for Surgical Research, and gifts from Clarence W. Mattson and Max Byer.