This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Malignant Neoplasms Originating in Synovial Tissues (Synoviomata); Study of 32 Specimens Registered at the Army Institute of Pathology During War-Time Period, 1941–1945.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1947; 29: 259-291
- Synovial Sarcoma.Ann. Surg. 1944; 120: 826-842
- Synovial Sarcoma With Report of Two Cases.Surgery. 1943; 13: 290-308
Received: March 10, 1950
© 1951 Published by Elsevier Inc.