This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hygroma Colli Cysticum and Hygroma Axillare: Pathologic and Clinical Study and Report of Twelve Cases.Arch. Surg. 1938; 36: 394
- Cystic Hygroma of the Neck.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1939; 69: 48
- W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1940: 354 (cited by Arey, L. B.) Developmental Anatomy. ed. 4.
- Manual of Human Embryology. vol. II. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1912: 709
- Cystic Hygroma of the Neck.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1934; 48: 149
Received: March 20, 1952
© 1952 Published by Elsevier Inc.