Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- The Intermediary Metabolism of Fructose and Galactose.Physiol. Rev. 1936; 16: 173
- Practical Methods in Biochemistry.in: Ed. 4. Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1943: 181
- Quantitative Clinical Chemistry.Ed. 2. Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1946
- Parenteral Therapy with Invert Sugar.Ann. West. Med. & Surg. 1950; 4: 373
- Tolerance of Human Beings to Intravenous Infusions of Fifteen Per Cent Invert Sugar.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1951; 38: 70
- Comparative Study of Glucose and Fructose Given Intravenously.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 75. 1950: 816
Weichselbaum, T. E., and Varney, P. C.: Manual of Operation and Maintenance for the Weichselbaum-Varney Flame Spectrophotometer VS-No. 120, The Fearless Camera Corp., Los Angeles.
- Prolonged and Accurately-Timed Intravenous Injection of Sugar.J. A. M. A. 1915; 65: 2067
☆Supported in part by grants-in-aid from the United States Public Health Service and Don Baxter, Inc., Glendale, Calif.
☆☆Reviewed by the Veterans Administration and published with the approval of the Chief Medical Director. The statements and conclusions of the authors are a result of their own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration.