This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of pyloric stenosis from duodenal ulcer and esophageal ulcer with stricture formation is presented. The patient has remained well following resection of the lower end of the esophagus, vagotomy, and gastroenterostomy.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- J. d. Chir. u. Augenh. 1933; 19: 1
- Am. J. M. Sc. 1929; 177: 1
- Arch. Int. Med. 1928; 42: 4
- J. A. M. A. 1929; 92: 5
- Deutsches Arch. f. klin. Med. 1879; 24: 72
- Am. J. M. Sc. 1906; 132: 240
- Chir. d. Speisekohre, Ferd. Enke. 1926; : 121
- Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1949; 88: 5
Received: September 6, 1951
© 1952 Published by Elsevier Inc.