This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic Arteriovenous Fistulae and Aneurysms in War Wounded.Am. J. Surg. 1952; 83: 471-479
- Uniterminal and Biterminal Venous Transplantations.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1906; 11: 266
- The Surgery of Blood Vessels.Bull. Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1907; 18: 18
- Results of Transplantation of Blood Vessels, Organs, and Limbs.J. A. M. A. 1908; 51: 1662-1667
- Blood Vessel Surgery.Edward Arnold & Co, London1912
- Quote from Vienna Letter.J. A. M. A. 1913; 2: 1474
- Heparin in Surgical Treatment of Blood Vessels.Arch. Surg. 1940; 40: 307-325
- Heparin in Thrombosis in Blood Vessel Surgery.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1941; 72: 340-344
- The Healing of Arteries and the Relationship to Secondary Hemorrhage.Surgery. 1945; 18: 623
- Methods of Preservation and Transplantation of Arterial Grafts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1949; 88: 689
- Treatment of Certain Aortic Coarctations by Homologous Grafts.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 753-768
- Experimental Studies of the Frozen Homologous Aortic Graft.Surgery. 1951; 29: 419
- The Fate of Artery Grafts in Small Arteries.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1951; 92: 581
- Blood Vessel Bank.U. S. Armed Forces M. J. 1951; 2: 1779
☆Read at the sixth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 8, 1952.
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.