This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Surgical Treatment of Experimental Coarctation (Atresia) of the Aorta.Ann. Surg. 1944; 119: 445-456
- Coarctation of Aorta; Experimental Studies Regarding Its Surgical Correction.New England J. Med. 1945; 233: 287-293
- Coarctation of the Aorta.Thorax. 1947; 2: 121-147
- Studies in Vascular Repair. V. Experimental Use of Free Venous Transplants for Bridging Aortal Defects.Yale J. Biol. & Med. 1950; 23: 81-93
- A Small Bore Polythene Shunt to Prevent Mechanical Shock After Prolonged Cross-clamping of the Thoracic Aorta.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 74. 1950: 434-436
- The Use of Temporary Polythene Shunts to Permit Occlusion, Resection, and Frozen Homologous Graft Replacement of Vital Vessel Segments (A Laboratory and Clinical Study).Surgery. 1952; 31: 186-199
- Experimental Studies in Delayed Homologous Arterial Grafting Utilizing and Intra-arterial Shunt.in: S. Forum, Proc. Thirty-sixth Clin. Cong. A.C.S, 1950 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1951: 282-285
Beck, C. S.: To be Published.
- An Improved Recording Rotameter.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 78. 1951: 724-728
- Influence of Graded Arterial Pressure Decrement on Renal Clearance of Creatinine, p-aminohippurate, and Sodium.Am. J. Physiol. 1951; 13: 233-260
- On the Experimental Surgery of the Thoracic Aorta and the Heart.Ann. Surg. 1910; 52: 83-95
- Ultimate Results of Aortic Transplantation.J. Exper. Med. 1912; 15: 389-392
- Permanent Intubation of the Thoracic Aorta.J. Exper. Med. 1924; 16: 17
Beck, C. S.: Personal communication.
- Permanent Intubation of the Thoracic Aorta.Arch. Surg. 1947; 54: 382-389
- A Soluble Rod as an Aid to Vascular Surgery.Arch. Surg. 1940; 41: 1004-1007
- The Splint Suture of Blood Vessels.Stanford M. Bull. 1949; 7: 104-106
- Prolonged Occlusion of the Thoracic Aorta by Means of a Mechanical Shunt (Abstract).in: S. Forum, Proc. Thirty-sixth Clin. Cong. A.C.S. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1952: 327
- Physiologic Mechanism of Intra-arterial Transfusion.Surgery. 1950; 27: 189-197
- Post-traumatic Renal Injury; Summary of Experimental Observations.Arch. Surg. 1945; 51: 93-101
- The Effect of External Constriction of a Blood Vessel on Blood Flow.Am. J. Physiol. 1944; 141: 289-296
- Basic Hemodynamic Changes Produced by Aortic Coarctation of Different Degrees.Circulation. 1951; 3: 17-31
☆Read at the sixth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 8, 1952.
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.