This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Virchows Arch. f. path. Anat. 1884; 95: 294
- Ztschr. f. klin. Med. 1889; 15: 42
- Lumbar Sympathectomy in the Treatment of Selected Cases of Peripheral Arteriosclerotic Disease.Am. Heart J. 1941; 22: 75
- Oscillometry in the Diagnosis of Arteriosclerosis of the Lower Extremities.Arch. Int. Med. 1939; 63: 1158
- Oscillometry in the Diagnosis of Arteriosclerosis of the Lower Extremities.Arch. Int. Med. 1940; 66: 155
☆Read at the sixth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 8, 1952.
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.