This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Popliteal Aneurysm.Guy's Hosp. Rep. 1940–1941; 90: 255-295
- The Arteriosclerotic Popliteal Aneurysm; A Report of Fourteen Patients Treated by a Preliminary Lumbar Sympathetic Ganglionectomy and Aneurysmectomy.Surgery. 1949; 26: 41-58
- Popliteal Aneurysm; Report of a Bilateral Case Treated by Bilateral Excision.Guy's Hosp. Rep. 1940–1941; 90: 244-254
- Popliteal Aneurysms: Two Cases.M. Bull. Vet. Admin. 1943; 20: 86-90
- Popliteal Aneurysm With Report of a Case.Brit. J. Surg. 1943; 31: 155-157
- The Management of Aneurysms of the Lower Extremities.Ann. Surg. 1946; 123: 601-606
- Arterial Aneurysms.South. Surgeon. 1950; 16: 501-508
- A Method of Dealing With Arteriosclerotic Popliteal Aneurysms.Surgery. 1951; 29: 398-406
- Spontaneous Cure of Aneurysms and Arteriovenous Fistulas, With Notes on Intrasaccular Thrombosis.Am. J. Surg. 1950; 79: 532-544
- Spontaneous Cure of a Popliteal Aneurism.Am. J. M. Sc. 1860; 40: 124
☆Read at the sixth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 8, 1952.
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.