This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Peripheral Arterial Embolism, With Particular Reference to an Evaluation of Conservative Treatment.Arch. Surg. 1950; 60: 511
- Saddle Embolus of the Aorta.Arch. Surg. 1951; 62: 38
- Resection of the Auricular Appendages.Dis. of Chest. 1951; 19: 307
- Resection of the Left Auricular Appendix.J. A. M. A. 1949; 140: 769
- Technique for Aortic Embolectomy.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1951; 93: 167
- The Use of Anticoagulants in the Treatment of Diseases of the Heart and Blood Vessels With Special Reference to Long-term Anticoagulant Therapy.J. Missouri M. A. 1949; 46: 643
☆Read at the sixth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 8, 1952.
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.