Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Artificial Oxygenation and Circulation During Complete By-Pass of the Heart.J. Thoracic Surg. 1952; 24: 117-133
- Artificial Oxygenation and Circulation During Complete By-Pass of the Heart.J. Thoracic Surg. 1952; 24: 151-153
- A Cannula for Simultaneous Drainage of Both Cavae in Artificial Heart Experiments.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 75. 1950: 468-469
- The Experimental Creation and Closure of Auricular Septal Defects.J. Thoracic Surg. 1950; 20: 542-551
- Pump-Oxygenator to Supplant the Heart and Lungs for Brief Periods.Surgery. 1951; 29: 697-713
- Recent Advances in the Development of a Mechanical Heart and Lung Apparatus.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 694-708
☆This project was supported in part by grants from the American Heart Association and the United States Public Health Service.
☆☆Miss Molly MacKenzie and Miss Ruth Parker gave invaluable technical assistance in this group of experiments and Mrs. Rose M. Schweitzer furnished the editorial assistance in preparation of the manuscript for publication.