This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Preservation of Arterial Segments by the Freeze-drying Method.Nav. Res. Inst. Reports. June, 1950;
- Homotransplantation of Arterial Segments Preserved by the Freeze-drying method.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 977
- Arterial Replacement in Trauma.Am. J. Surg. 1953; 85: 424
- Early Results in the Experimental Use of Freeze-dried Arterial Segments.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1953
- Freeze-dried Aortic Grafts. A Preliminary Report of Experimental Evaluation.Am. J. Surg. 1953; 3: 86
- Some Elastic Characteristics of Fresh and Freeze-dried Aortic Homografts.Am. J. Surg. 1953; 86: 653
- Preservation of Arterial Segments by Freeze-dryiug; A Simplified Method.Lancet. 1954; 1: 1311
- Freeze-dried Arterial Homografts. Clinical Application.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1953; 97: 657
- Surgical Considerations of Excisional Therapy for Aortic Aneurysms.Surgery. 1953; 35: 1005
- Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm by Excision and Replacement With a Homograft.Circulation. 1954; 9: 494
- Some Long-Term Observations on Aortic Homografts.Surgery. 1955; 37: 64
- Sterilization of Frozen Arterial Segments by High-Voltage Cathode-Ray Irradiation.Surgery. 1951; 30: 19
- Use of Cobalts60 as a Sterilizing Agent for Aortic Homografts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1955
- Differential Behavior of Aortic Homografts Implanted in Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta.J. Thoracic Surg. 1954; 28: 310
- A Method for the Preservation of Arterial Homo- and Heterografts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1953–1954: 162
☆Read at the ninth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Atlantic City, N. J., June 6, 1955.
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.