This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of Hypospadias—New Method.Lyon méd. 1897; 85: 198-200
- Hypospadias Repair With Free Inlay Skin Grafts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1948; 86: 439-451
- Reconstruction of Perineal Urethra With Skin Graft Prepuce.J. Urol. 1953; 69: 677
- Construction of Urethra in Hypospadias Using Veinal Mucosal Grafts.J. Urol. 1955; 73: 335
- New Surgical Procedure for Cure of Scrotal Hypospadias: Grafting of Male Human Urethra Taken From Fresh Cadaver.J. Urol. 1952; 67: 698-701
- Permanent Artificial (Silicone) Urethra.J. Urol. 1950; 63: 168-172
- Repair of Urethra by Means of Polyethylene Tube.J. Urol., Paris. 1950; 56: 675-681
- An Apparatus for the Preparation of Homologous Arterial Grafts by Freeze-drying.Surgery. 1955; 37: 576-584
- Experimental Repair of Exstrophy of the Bladder Without Cystectomy by Using a Free-fascial Graft.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1953; 97: 633-699
Received: May 13, 1955
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.