Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Long Femoral and Ilio-femoral Grafts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1951 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1952: 243-246
- Successful Management of Obstructive Femoral Arteriosclerosis by Endarterectomy.Surgery. 1955; 38: 48-60
- The By-Pass Operation in the Treatment of Arteriosclerotic Occlusive Disease of the Lower Extremities.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1955; 101: 529-535
- The Fate of Heterologous Arterial Grafts: An Experimental Study.Surgery. 1954; 36: 431-444
- An Evaluation of Synthetic Materials and Fabrics Suitable for Blood Vessel Replacement.Surgery. 1955; 38: 71-91
- Chemically Treated Nylon Tubes as Arterial Grafts.Surgery. 1955; 38: 61-70
- A Method for the Preservation of Arterial Homo- and Heterografts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1953 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1954: 162-168
Hufnagel, C. A.: Personal communication, Oct. 27, 1954.
Hughes, C. W., and Jahnke, E. J.: Personal communication, Nov. 1, 1954.
- Direct Surgery of Arteriosclerosis.Ann. Surg. 1952; 136: 459-474
- Differential Behavior of Arterial Homografts Implanted in the Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta.J. Thoracic Surg. 1954; 28: 310-319
- Le traitement de l'ischémie artérique par la greffe veineuse longue.Rev. de Chir. 1951; 70: 206
Lewis, F. J.: Personal communication, Sept. 8, 1955.
- Arterial Homografts: A. Comparison of the Results with End-to-End and End-to-Side Vascular Anastomoses.Ann. Surg. 1955; 142: 568-585
Murphy, T. O., Aust, J. B., and Felder, D. A.: Personal communication, Sept. 8, 1955.
Olwin, J. H.: Personal communication, Nov. 11, 1955.
Sanford, J. P., Riley, P. A., and Sauvage, L. R.: Evaluation of Orlon Fabric in the Repair of Defects in the Abdominal Wall: Effect of Infection on the Fate of Orlon Implants and Simultaneous Comparison with Tantalum Gauze, Surgery. To be published.
- Experimental Vascular Grafts: An Evaluation Relating to Types, Means of Preservation, and Methods of Suture in the Growing Pig.Surgery. 1953; 33: 587-635
- Freeze-dry Process for Arteries.Surgery. 1955; 37: 585-601
- Anastomoses and Grafts in the Venous System With Special Reference to Growth Changes.Surgery. 1955; 37: 714-719
- The Use of Tubes Constructed From Vinyon “N” Cloth in Bridging Arterial Defects: A Preliminary Report.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135: 332-336
- Quantitative Observations During the Freeze-dry Processing of Arterial Segments.J. Thoracic Surg. 1955; 30: 9-33
Wesolowski, S. A., and Sauvage, L. R.: Comparison of Fates of Orlon Mesh Prosthetic Replacement of Thoracic Aorta and Aortic Bifurcation, Ann. Surg. In press.
- Aortic Heterografts in Dogs.1955 (In preparation)
☆Upper end of graft is to the right in all figures of gross specimens in this paper.
☆☆All photomicrographs of vascular grafts in this paper are of longitudinal sections with the inner surface at the top.