This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Prevention and care of vascular accidents have been discussed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Technique of Pulmonary Resection.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1949
- Thoracic Surgery.Ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1954
- Surgery of the Chest.in: A Handbook of Operative Surgery of the Chest. The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago1952
- Prevention and Management of Injuries to the Pulmonary Vessels During Pulmonary Resection.Arch. Surg. 1953; 67: 276
- Intrapericardial Anatomy in Relation to Pneumonectomy for Pulmonary Carcinoma.J. Thoracic Surg. 1950; 19: 864
- Intrapericardial Approach to the Lung Root in the Treatment of Bronchial Carcinoma by Dissection Pneumonectomy.J. Thoracic Surg. 1946; 15: 99
Soutter, L.: Personal communication.
Received: September 1, 1955
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.