Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Freeze-dried Arterial Homografts; Clinical Application.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1953; 97: 657-664
- The Preservation of Arterial Grafts by Freezing.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1950 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1951: 269-274
- Freeze-drying.Reinhold Publishing Corporation, New York1949
- The Preservation of Proteins by Drying With Special Reference to the Production of Dried Human Serum and Plasma for Transfusion.Med. Res. Council, Special Report Series No. 258. 1946;
- Methods of Preservation and Transplantation of Arterial Grafts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1949; 88: 689-701
- A Method for the Preservation of Arterial Homo- and Heterografts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1953 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1954: 162-168
Hufnagel, C. A.: Personal communication, April 21, 1954.
- Vapor Densities at Low Pressure and Over an Extended Temperature Range. I. The Properties of Ethylene Oxide Compared to Oxygen Compounds of Similar Molecular Weight.J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1922; 44: 1709-1728
- Homotransplantation of Arterial Segments Preserved by the Freeze-drying Method.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 977-983
- Sterilization of Frozen Arterial Grafts by High-voltage Cathode-ray Irradiation.Surgery. 1951; 30: 19-28
Sauvage, L. R., and Wesolowski, S. A.: The Healing and Fate of Arterial Grafts, Surgery. To be published.
Sewell, W. H., and Koth, D. R.: Personal communication, April 21, 1954.
- Transplantation Bulletin. 1954; 1: 135-136
Wesolowski, S. A., Sauvage, L. R., and Pinc, R. D.: Quantitative Observations During the Freeze-dry Processing of Arterial Segments, J. Thoracic Surg. In press.