This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. Thirteen collected cases of annular pancreas in infants and children which have been treated surgically are listed.
- 2.2. An additional case of annular pancreas in a newborn infant treated successfully by duodenojejunostomy is presented.
- 3.3. The various forms of surgical treatment are briefly discussed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Quelques cas de chirurgie pancréatique.in: Assoc. franç, de chir., Proc.-Verb. (etc.). 1905: 739 (quoted by Wilson and Bushart10)
- Annular Pancreas Producing Duodenal Obstruction.Ann. Surg. 1944; 119: 759
- Annular Pancreas.Ann. Surg. 1950; 132: 1116
- Obstruction of Duodenum in the Newborn Infant Due to Annular Pancreas.Pediatrics. 1952; 9: 764
- Ein Beitrag zur Kenntnis der Missbildungen des Pankreas.Beitr path. Anat. u allg. Path. 1928; 80: 239
- Annular Pancreas—A Compilation of Forty Cases With a Report of a New Case.Am. J. M. Sc. 1933; 185: 249
- Annular Pancreas: Report of a Case, With Simple Method for Visualizing Duct System.Am. J. Path. 1935; 11: 179
- Annular Pancreas.South. Surgeon. 1949; 15: 83
- Annular Pancreas.Radiology. 1950; 55: 859
- Annular Pancreas Producing Duodenal Obstruction.Ann. Surg. 1953; 137: 818
Dunavant, W. David: Personal communication.
Received: May 4, 1954
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.