Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Coarctation of the Aorta.Circulation. 1953; 7: 757-768
Gross, R. E.: Discussion of Cooley and DeBakey.5
- Surgical Treatment of Aneurysm of Abdominal Aorta and Restoration of Continuity With Homograft.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1953; 97 (Sept.): 257-266
- Treatment of Aneurysms of the Aorta by Resection and Restoration of Continuity With Aortic Homograft.Angiology. 1954; 5 (June): 251-254
Cooley, D. A., and DeBakey, M. E.: Resection of the Thoracic Aorta With Replacement by Homograft for Aneurysm and Constrictive Lesions, J. Thoracic Surg. In press.
- Consideration in the Excision of Aortic Aneurysms.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138 (Sept.): 377-386
- Freeze-Dried Arterial Homografts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1953; 97 (Dec.): 657-664
- Direct Surgery of Arteriosclerosis.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138 (Sept.): 387-399
Swan, H.: Personal communication.
Johnson, J.: Personal communication.
Rob, G., and Eastcott, H.: Personal communication.
- Resection of Aneurysms of the Aorta.Angiology. 1954; 5 (June): 260-281
Deterling, R. A., Jr., McAllister, F. F., and Humphreys, G. H. II.: The Clinical Use of Aortic Homografts. In press.
- La greffe vasculaire dans les thromboses du carrefour aortique.Presse méd. 1951; 59: 234-236
Julian, O.: Personal communication.
DeBakey, M.: Personal communication.
Lord, J.: Personal communication.
- Preliminary Observations on the Use of Human Arterial Grafts in the Treatment of Certain Cardiovascular Defects.New England J. Med. 1948; 239: 578
- Tissue-Culture Evaluation of Viability of Blood Vessels Stored by Refrigeration.Ann. Surg. 1949; 129: 333
- Methods for Preservation and Transplantation of Arterial Grafts.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1949; 88: 689-701
- Experimental Studies of the Frozen Homologous Aortic Graft.Surgery. 1951; 29 (March): 419-440
- Experimental Studies of Preserved Aortic Homografts.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134 (Nov.): 868-877
- Tissue Culture Studies of Blood Vessel Grafts.Am. J. Anat. 1953; 93 (Sept.): 221-272
- Differential Behavior of Arterial Homografts Implanted in the Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta.J. Thoracic Surg. 1954; 28: 310
Grindlay, J.: Personal communication.
- Long-Term Studies of the Fate and Function of Maximal-Length Vena Cava Autografts to Bridge Experimental Aortic Defects in Dogs.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1951 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1952: 131-135
- Aneurysm Formation in Experimental Vein Grafts in the Thoracic Aorta.Surgery. 1953; 33: 207-212
- The Use of Nylon Net for the External, Support of Blood Vessel Grafts and Aneurysms.Surgery. 1953; 34 (Dec.): 1061-1075
- Early Results in the Experimental Use of Freeze-Dried Arterial Grafts.in: Proc. Surg. Forum, Clin. Congress Am. Coll. Surgeons, 1952 W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1953
- The Use of Tubes Constructed From Vinyon-N Cloth in Bridging Arterial Defects.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135 (March): 332-336
- San FranciscoJune 19, 1954 Nylon (Vinyon-N) Cloth Tube Graft for Arterial Defects, presented at the meeting of the International Society of Angiology,
- San FranciscoJune 19, 1954 Replacement of Arterial Segments Utilizing Flexible Orlon Prostheses, presented at the meeting of the International Society of Angiology,
Hufnagel, C. A.: The Use of Flexible and Rigid Plastic Prostheses for Arterial Replacement, Surgery. In press.
- Pliable Plastic Tubes as Aortic Substitutes.Surgery. 1955; 37: 80
Wesolowski, S.: Personal communication.
Bhonslay, S., and Deterling, R. A. Jr.: The Use of Ivalon Tubes in the Aorta of Dogs. To be published.
Grindlay, J., and Kirklin, J.: Personal communication.
- Sarcomas Induced in Rodents by Imbedding Various Plastic Films.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 79. 1952: 366-369
☆Supported by a grant from the New York Heart Association.
☆☆Read at the eighth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, San Francisco, June 20, 1954.