This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of Certain Aortic Coarctations by Homologous Grafts: A Report of 19 Cases.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 753
- Aortic Homografting. A Report of Six Successful Cases.Guy's Hosp. Rep. 1953; 102: 203
- The Treatment of Aneurysms of the Aorta.Bull. Georgetown U., Med. Center. 1951; 4: 124
- Surgical Correction of Aortic Insufficiency.Surgery. 1954; 35: 674
- The Use of Tubes Constructed of Vinyon ‘N’ Cloth in Bridging Arterial Defects.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135: 332
- Aneurysm of the Aorta: A Review of 305 Cases.Angiology. 1954; 5: 209
- Experimental Surgical Repair of Ventricular Septal Defects.Surgery. 1953; 34: 1100
- Further Observations on the Closure of Atrial Septal Defects.Circulation. 1954; 9: 504
- The Use of Pliable Plastic Tubes as Aortic Substitutes in Man.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1954; 99: 287
☆Aided by grants from the Indiana Heart Foundation and the James Whitcomb Riley Memorial Association and by a contract between the Office of Naval Research, the United States Navy, and Indiana University.
☆☆Read at the eighth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, San Francisco, June 20, 1954.
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.