This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Physiological Basis of Medical Practice.in: Williams and Wilkins Co, Baltimore, Md1945: 624
- Observations of the Direct Effect of Cold on Blood Vessels in the Human Extremity and Its Relation to Peripheral Vascular Disease.Surgery. 1952; 31: 62-73
- A Critique of Laboratory Methods in Peripheral Vascular Diseases.Surgery. 1952; 31: 74-87
- Clinical Grading of the Severity of Obliterative Arterial Disease of the Lower Extremities.Surgery. 1955; 38: 928-935
- The “Borrowing-Lending” Hemodynamic Phenomenon (Hemometakinesia) and Its Therapeutic Application in Peripheral Vascular Disturbances.Ann. Surg. 1947; 126: 850-865
- The Effects of Priscol (2-Benzyl-4,5-Imidazoline HCl) on Peripheral Vascular Diesases, Hypertension and Circulation in Patients.Ann. Surg. 1948; 127: 968-991
- The Effect of Lumbar Sympathectomy on the Flow of Blood in the Femoral Artery of the Dog.Am. J. Physiol. 1932; 101: 213-217
- A Simple Method of Producing Vasodilatation in the Lower Extremities.Arch. Int. Med. 1933; 52: 785-808
- Methods for Estimating the Degree of Sympathetic Vasoconstriction in Peripheral Vascular Diseases.New England J. Med. 1931; 204: 955
- The Pharmacology of Adrenergic Blockade.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1949; 95: 27-101
- The Effect of Priscoline on Peripheral Blood Flow in Normal Subjects and Patients With Peripheral Vascular Disorders.Circulation. 1951; 3: 820-829
- Clinical Plethysmography. Part II.Angiology. 1953; 2: 149-163
☆Read at the tenth annual meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Ill., June 10, 1956.
© 1957 Published by Elsevier Inc.