This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Study of Cornification of the Oral Mucosa in Young Male Adults.J. D. Res. 1951; 30: 4
- A Study of the Exfoliative Cytology of Normal Human Oral Mucosa.J. D. Res. 1951; 30: 12
- A Study of the Exfoliative Cytology in Patients With Carcinoma of the Oral Mucosa.J. D. Res. 1951; 30: 308
- A Study of the Exfoliative Cytology of Oral Leukoplakia.J. D. Res. 1951; 30: 260
- Atlas of Exfoliative Cytology and Supplement. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass1954
- A Correlative Study of Cytodiagnosis and Biopsy.Oral Surg. 1953; 6: 1026
- Exfoliative Cytology as a Diagnostic Aid in the Detection of Oral Neoplasm.J. Oral Surg. 1958; 16: 414
- The Diagnostic Value of Intraoral Cytology.J. D. Res. 1958; 37: 195
Received: March 9, 1959
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.