This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Early Diagnosis of Ruptured Abdominal Aneurysm.Ann. Int. Med. 1958; 48: 834
- Suture Line Rupture of a Nylon Aortic Bifurcation Graft Into the Small Bowel.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1956; 73: 947
- Aneurysm of Aorta Treated by Resection.J. A. M. A. 1957; 163: 1439
- Aneurysm of the Thoracoabdominal Aorta Involving the Celiac, Superior Mesenteric, and Renal Arteries. Report of Four Cases Treated by Resection and Homograft Replacement.Ann. Surg. 1956; 144: 549
- Resection of an Aneurysm of the Abdominal Aorta; Re-establishment of the Continuity by a Preserved Human Arterial Graft, With Result After Five Months.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1952; 64: 405-408
- Resection of Ruptured Aneurysms of the Abdominal Aorta.Ann. Surg. 1955; 142: 613
- S. Forum. 9. American College of Surgeons, 1958 (In press) Paper presented at the 44th Annual Clinical Congress.
- Surgical Treatment of Ruptured Aortic Aneurysms.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1955; 71: 768
Received: March 2, 1959
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.