This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Technical Surgical Factors Which Enhance or Minimize Postgastrectomy Abnormalities.Ann. Surg. 1958; 148: 567
- Radiological Demonstration of Variations in the Fluid Content of the Small Intestine During Dumping Attacks.Brit. J. Radiol. 1958; 31: 542
- Studies on the Ileocecal Junction (Ileocecus).Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1940; 71: 33
- Experimental Observations on the Human Ileocecal Valve.Surgery. 1944; 16: 356
- Gross Variations in the Ileocecal Valve: A Study of the Factors Underlying Incompetency.Anat. Rec. 1943; 86: 373
- On the Innervation of the Ileo-Colic Sphincter.J. Physiol. 1904; 31: 157
- The Dumping Syndrome: Correlation Between Its Experimental Production and Clinical Incidence.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1955; 100: 559
- A Study of the Role of the Pylorus in the Prevention of the “Dumping Syndrome”.Ann. Surg. 1960; 151: 517
- Studies On the Ileo-Cecal Sphincter of the Dog.J. Physiol. 1931; 96: 494
- The Dumping Syndrome and Its Surgical Treatment.Am. Surgeon. 1957; 23: 1097
- The Spontaneous Motility of the Pyloric Sphincter and Its Relation to Gastric Evacuation: The “Pyloric Diagraph”.Am. J. Physiol. 1942; 137: 234
- Role of the Ileocecal Sphincter in Cases of Obstruction of the Large Bowel.Arch. Surg. 1936; 32: 22
- Diagnostic Implications of the Ileocecal Valve.Gastroenterology. 1958; 35: 485
- The Structural Significance of the Ileocecal Valve.J. A. M. A. 1941; 116: 1889
- Subtotal Gastric Resection With Colon Substitution.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1955; 70: 843
Received: May 11, 1960
© 1960 Published by Elsevier Inc.