This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The relationship of dietary protein to the healing of experimental burns.in: S. Forum. 6. 1956: 72
- Metabolic response to thermal trauma of normal and thyroprivic rats at three environmental temperatures.Ann. Surg. 1959; 150: 976
- The relation between the size of a wound and the rate of its cicatrization.J. Exper. Med. 1916; 24: 429
- Statistical methods for research workers.Hafner Publishing Company, Inc, New York1958
- Effects of thermal injury on metabolic rate and insensible water loss in the rat.in: S. Forum. 7. 1957: 83
- Early excision of more than twenty-five per cent of body surface in the extensively burned patient: an evaluation.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1958; 77: 369
- A planned evaluation of early excision of more than twenty-five per cent of the body surface in burns.in: S. Forum. 7. 1957: 88
- The problem of infection in burns by resistant micro-organisms with a note on the use of bacitracin.Ann. Surg. 1958; 147: 295
Received: May 13, 1960
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.