This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. The advantages of transabdominal adrenalectomy are discussed.
- 2.2. The technique for the procedure is described.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Bilarteral anterior trans-abdominal adrenalectomy.Brit. M. J. 1955; 2: 708
- Adrenalectomy for hypertension: Advantages of the anterior abdominal approach.Surgery. 1953; 34: 664
- Transabdominal approach to the adrenal glands with special reference to pheochromocytoma.Ann. Surg. 1958; 148: 919
- Adrenal cortical tumors.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1936; 62: 287
- Urology. Vol. I. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1954: 490 (Sect. IV)
- An operative technique for adrenalectomy.Bull. New York Acad. Med. 1958; 34: 303
- Anterior approach for bilateral adrenalectomy.Brit. M. J. 1956; 1: 1466
Received: January 30, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.