This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chemotherapy of cancer; regional perfusion utilizing extracorporeal circuit.Ann. Surg. 1958; 148: 616
- A new type of blood vessel-suturing apparatus.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1958; 77: 945
- Fractionated intra-arterial cancer; chemotherapy with methyl bis amine hydrochloride; a preliminary report.Ann. Surg. 1950; 132: 811
- Clinical trials of Mitomycin C, a new anti-tumor antibotic. Preliminary report of results obtained in 82 consecutive cases in the field of surgery.in: Proc. 6th Ann. Sympos. on Antibiotics. Medical Encyclopedia, Inc, New York1959: 533
- Antimetabolite-metabolite combination cancer chemotherapy: Effect of intra-arterial methotrexate-intramuscular citrovorum factor therapy in human cancer.Cancer. 1959; 12: 1248
Received: February 26, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.