This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- New method of surgical treatment of blood vessel lesions.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1956; 73: 902
- The charged groups at the interface of some blood cells.Biochem. J. 1958; 69: 12
- Experimental studies in the surgery of small blood vessels. IV. Nonsuture anastomosis of arteries and veins, using flanged ring prosthesis and plastic adhesive.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 239
- Microelectrophoresis of human white cells and platelets.Nature. 1960; 186: 171
- Prevention of thrombosis formation in small artery anastomosis.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1959; 78: 766
- Application of the Z-plasty technic to hollow cylinder anastomoses.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138: 344
- A new technique for end-to-end anastomosis of small arteries.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 242
- Intra-abdominal arterial anastomoses.Surgery. 1953; 34: 1043
- Microsurgery in anastomosis of small vessels.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 243
- Een verbindingsklem voor vastlransplantatie, Juten Bergen Op Zoom.N. V. Drukkerij Van Gebr, 1957
- Effect of small electric, currents on intravascular thrombosis in the visualized rat mesentery.Am. J. Physiol. 1960; 198: 5
- Use of Electric currents to delay intravascular thrombosis in experimental animals.Am. J. Physiol. 1956; 187: 473
- Bioelectric phenomena as an etiologic factor in intravascular thrombosis.Am. J. Physiol. 1953; 175: 103
- Electric potential differences across the normal aorta and aortic grafts of dogs.Am. J. Physiol. 1953; 175: 113
- Relations of abnormal and injury electric potential differences to intravascular thrombosis.Am. J. Physiol. 1953; 175: 108
- Prevention and production of thrombosis by alterations in electric environment.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1959; 108: 533
- Studies on enhanced fibrinolytic activity in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1959; 38: 810
- Experimental studies in vascular repair. I. Comparison of reliability of various methods of end-to-end arterial sutures.Surgery. 1948; 24: 79
- Small arterial anastomoses. I. Nonsuture.Ann. Surg. 1961; 153: 599
- Small arterial anastomoses. II. Suture.Ann. Surg. 1961; 153: 611
- Studies in the production of “standard” venous thrombosis.Ann. Surg. 1959; 149: 381
Received: January 22, 1962
☆Supported by Heart Chapter of Health Association of Rochester and Monroe County.
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.