This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An experimental study of thoracic transposition of the spleen: A method of portal decompression.Surgery. 1961; 49: 223
- Supradiaphragmatic transposition of the spleen for portal hypertension.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1960; 80: 452
- Transposition of the spleen into the thoracic cavity in cases of portal hypertension.Ann. Surg. 1955; 142: 954
- Collateral circulation between a spleen transposed into the thoracic cavity and the vena cava superior.Ann. Surg. 1959; 149: 443
- Transposition of the spleen into the thoracic cavity. Experimental observations: Preliminary report.Ann. med. exper. et biol. fenniae. 1957; 35: 205
- Le traitment des hémorragies oesophagiennes de l'hypertension portale per transposition thoracique de la rate. Applications cliniques.Lyon chir. 1962; 58: 81
- Supradiaphragmatic transposition of the spleen for portal hypertension. A clinical study with children.Ann. paediat. Fenniae. 1962; 8: 77
Received: May 18, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.