This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To insure maximal efficiency in coronary perfusion we have found certain principles of construction of the coronary cannulas to be important. We have found a flowmeter for continuous monitoring of the flow to each individual coronary to be especially helpful.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The maintenance of myocardial viability during directvision aortic valve surgery.in: Merendino K.A. Prosthetic valves for cardiac surgery. Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1961
- Experimental left coronary artery perfusion through an aortotomy during cardiopulmonary bypass.J. Thoracic & Cardiovas. Surg. 1960; 40: 685
- Differential hypothermic cardioplegia.in: ed. 2. S. Forum. 10. 1960: 506
Received: January 8, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.