This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Transverse colon substitute pouch following total gastrectomy.Am. J. Surg. 1962; 103: 15
- Replacing stomach after total gastrectomy with right ileocolon.Arch. Surg. 1952; 65: 1
- Construction of food pouch from segment of jejunum as substitute for stomach in total gastrectomy.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1952; 64: 601
- Contributions to the physiology of gastric secretion. II: The intestinal phase of gastric secretion.Quart. J. Exper. Physiol. 1925; 15: 55
- Observations on transposition of ileocolic segment as food pouch following total gastrectomy.in: S. Forum, 19511952: 40
- Substitute pouch following total gastrectomy.Am. Surgeon. 1955; 21: 811
- Transposition of colon segment as gastric reservoir after total gastrectomy.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1951; 92: 456
- Contributions to the physiology of gastric secretion. I. Gastric secretion by local (mechanical and chemical) stimulation.Quart. J. Exper. Physiol. 1925; 15: 13
- Construction of substitute gastric reservoir following total gastrectomy.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135: 637
- Medical management after operation for peptic ulcer.in: Sandweiss D.J. Peptic Ulcer, Tr. of American Gastroenterological Association. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1951: 518
- Hematological alterations after total gastrectomy (evolutionary sequences over a decade).J. A. M. A. 1954; 156: 1556
- Effect of complete exclusion of the stomach on fat and nitrogen absorption.Surgery. 1958; 44: 299
- Total gastrectomy with utilization of segment of transverse colon to replace excised stomach.Ann. Surg. 1951; 134: 1035
- Observations on transposition of ileocolic segment as food pouch after total gastrectomy.in: S. Forum, 19511952: 62
- Total gastrectomy with replacement utilizing transverse colon.Arch. Surg. 1954; 69: 167
Received: April 26, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.