This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pulmonary insufficiency. I. Physiological classification, clinical methods of analysis, standard values in normal subjects.Medicine. 1948; 27: 243
- Unilateral pulmonary artery occlusion in man.J. Thoracic Surg. 1957; 34: 206
- Temporary unilateral occlusions of the pulmonary artery. A new method of determining separate lung function and of radiologic examination.J. Thoracic Surg. 1951; 22: 527
- Differential pulmonary artery occlusion in patients with chronic pulmonary disease.Am. J. Med. 1959; 26: 527
- Methods in medical research. vol. 2. The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago1950: 186
- Methods in medical research. vol. 2. The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago1950: 212
- The lung.The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago, Ill1955
- Catheterization of the right auricle in man.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 46. 1941: 462
- The estimation of pulmonary function as related to problems in thoracic surgery and inhalation anesthesia.New York J. Med. 1952; 52: 1881
- The value of routine function studies in thoracic surgical cases. Results in 212 cases.J. Thoracic Surg. 1957; 34: 351
- The lung.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1947
- Further experiences with the method of controlled unilateral pulmonary artery occlusion in the study of lung function.J. Thoracic Surg. 1956; 32: 562
- A direct method for determination of oxygen and carbon dioxide tensions in blood.J. Biol. Chem. 1945; 161: 621
- The hemodynamics of the lesser circulation in pulmonary tuberculosis, Scandinav.J. Clin. & Lab. Invest, (supp.). 1957; 9: 80
- The determination of gases in blood and other solutions by vacuum extraction and manometric measurement. I.J. Biol. Chem. 1924; 61: 523
- Decisions in thoracic surgery as influenced by the knowledge of pulmonary physiology.J. Thoracic Surg. 1953; 26: 156
Received: April 12, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.