This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An experimental study of the diagnosis of mesenteric infarction.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1960; 110: 617
- Complete obliteration of the coeliac and mesenteric arteries: the viscera receiving their blood-supply through the extraperitoneal system of vessels.J. Anat. & Physiol. 1869; 3: 65
- Three cases of occlusion of the superior mesenteric artery.Boston M. & S. J. 1894; 130: 410
- Mesenteric arterial insufficiency.Surgery. 1958; 44: 823
- The pattern of arteriosclerotic narrowing of the celiac and superior mesenteric arteries.Ann. Surg. 1950; 149: 684
- The operative relief of gangrene of intestine due to occlusion of the mesenteric vessels.Ann. Surg. 1895; 21: 9
- Embolism and thrombosis of the superior mesenteric artery.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1921; 23: 385
- Mesenteric vascular occlusion.Ann. Surg. 1931; 94: 88
- Intestinal angina.Am. J. Surg. 1957; 94: 262
- Superior mesenteric vascular occlusion.Am. J. Surg. 1957; 93: 788
- Arteriosclerosi e occlusione delle arterie mesenterische.Policlinico. 1907; 14: 42
- The blood vessels of the jejunum and ileum.Am. J. Anat. 1943; 73: 293
- Mesenteric vascular occlusion.Am. Surgeon. 1960; 26: 106
- Acute and chronic thrombus of the mesenteric arteries associated with malabsorption.New England J. Med. 1958; 258: 874
- The arteries of the small intestine in systemic hypertension.J. Path. & Bact. 1959; 78: 321
- Mesenteric vascular disease.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1960; 83: 895
- Mesenteric vascular occlusion.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1956; 73: 330
- Clinical hematology.in: ed. 4. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1957: 313
Received: October 18, 1961
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.