Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Penetrating wounds of the heart.J. Trauma. 1961; 1: 195
- A consideration of the nonoperative treatment of cardiac tamponade resulting from wounds of the heart.Surgery. 1943; 14: 157
- Total cardiac bypass in humans utilizing a pump and heterologous lung oxygenator (dog lungs).Surgery. 1956; 40: 364
- Acquired interventricular septal defect secondary to trauma. Report of four cases.New England J. Med. 1958; 258: 355
Cooley, D. A., and Beall, A. C., Jr.: A technic of pulmonary embolectomy utilizing temporary cardiopulmonary bypass: Experimental and clinical considerations, J. Cardiovas. Surg. In press.
- Treatment of penetrating wounds of the heart: Experimental and clinical observations.Surgery. 1955; 37: 882
- Surgical management of penetrating injuries of the ascending aorta and aortic arch.J. Thoracic & Cardiovas. Surg. 1961; 41: 23
- Cardiac tamponade.Ann. Surg. 1955; 141: 437
- Ventricular septal defect related to ice-pick injury of the heart: Report of a case studied by cardiac catheterization.Am. Heart J. 1958; 55: 135
- Cardiac wounds.Ann. Surg. 1954; 139: 783
- Sixty penetrating wounds of the heart. Clinical and experimental observations.Surgery. 1959; 45: 696
- Surgical repair of a traumatic aortic-right ventricular fistula.J. Thoracic Surg. 1958; 35: 734
- Cardiac stab wounds.Am. Surgeon. 1957; 23: 507
- Traumatic ventricular septal defect: Report of a case treated successfully.J. Louisiana State M. Soc. 1957; 109: 321
- The management of wounds of the heart. A recent series of 43 cases with comment on pericardicentesis in hemopericardium.Ann. Surg. 1956; 144: 1018
- Traumatic aortico-ventricular fistula: Report of two cases successfully repaired.Am. Surgeon. 1958; 24: 883
- Gunshot wounds of the heart. A review of 20 cases.Am. J. Surg. 1960; 99: 788
- Ueber penetrirende Herzwunden und Herznaht.Arch. klin. Chir. 1897; 55: 315
- Land. Arch. 1886; 9: 608
- The surgery of the heart.Lancet. 1920; 1 (cited by): 1
- The surgery of the heart.Lancet. 1920; 1 (cited by): 73
- The surgery of the heart.Lancet. 1920; 1 (cited by): 134
- Aspiration treatment of cardiac tamponade.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1958; 77: 117
- Traumatic aortic-right ventricular fistula.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1959; 109: 566
- Traumatic aortico—right atrial fistula. Report of a case corrected by operation.Am. Heart J. 1961; 61: 120
- Cardiac injuries. An evaluation of the immediate and long range results of treatment.Ann. Surg. 1958; 147: 347
☆Supported in part by the Texas and Houston Heart Associations and United States Public Health Service Grants H-3137 and HTS-5387.