This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. The transabdominal, subcutaneous, femorofemoral graft is a lesser operation that may be used effectively to relieve unilateral iliac artery obstruction in poor risk patients.
- 2.2. The technique of the operation is described.
- 3.3. The results from this operation on 10 patients are discussed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cross-over graft for unilateral occlusive disease of the iliofemoral arteries.Ann. Surg. 1960; 151: 26
Received: December 7, 1961
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.