This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- New method of surgical treatment of blood vessel lesions.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1956; 73: 902
- Results of the transplantation of blood vessels, organs and limbs.J. A. M. A. 1908; 51: 1662
- Direct nonsuture coronary artery anastomosis in the dog.Ann. Surg. 1958; 148: 212
- Experimental studies in the surgery of small blood vessels. IV. Nonsuture anastomosis of arteries and veins, using flanged ring prostheses and plastic adhesive.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 238
- Prevention of thrombus formation in small artery anastomoses.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1959; 78: 766
- Methods for preservation and transplantation of arterial grafts. Observations on arterial grafts in dogs. Report of transplantation of preserved arterial grafts in nine human cases.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1949; 88: 689
- A new technique for end-to-end anastomosis of small arteries.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 242
- Intra-abdominal arterial anastomoses.Surgery. 1953; 34: 1043
- A new type of vessel suturing apparatus.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1958; 77: 954
- Microsurgery in anastomosis of small vessels.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 243
- Heparin in surgical treatment of blood vessels.Arch. Surg. 1940; 40: 307
- Double coronary artery—internal mammary artery anastomoses, tantalum ring technique.in: S. Forum. 11. 1960: 236
- Experimental studies in vascular repair.Surgery. 1948; 24: 79
- Direct suture anastomosis of the coronary arteries in the dog.Surgery. 1956; 40: 1023
- Small arterial anastomoses: I. Nonsuture.Ann. Surg. 1961; 153: 599
- Small arterial anastomoses: II. Suture.Ann. Surg. 1961; 153: 611
- A concept of automation in vascular surgery: a preliminary report on a mechanical instrument for arterial anastomosis.Canad. J. Surg. 1958; 1: 262
Received: October 2, 1961
☆Supported by grants from the Ottawa Civic Hospital, Department of Education and Research, and the Medical Research Council of Canada.
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.