This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. Three cases of postoperative arteriovenous fistulas have been cited and brief case histories recorded.
- 2.2. The necessity for extreme care in avoiding accidental injury to vessels during any surgical procedure, major or minor, has been re-emphasized.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Peripheral vascular disease.W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1955
- Arteriovenous fistula involving the abdominal aorta.Ann. Surg. 1958; 147: 646
- Arteriovenous aneurysms following surgical operations.J. A. M. A. 1946; 131: 1117
- Arteriovenous fistulas: Their effect in the circulation.J. A. M. A. 1947; 134: 1524
- Arteriovenous aneurysm. Abnormal communications between the arterial and venous circulations.The Macmillan Company, New York1937
- Renal arteriovenous fistula following nephrectomy.Ann. Surg. 1956; 144: 240
- Arteriovenous aneurysm of superior thyroid artery and vein.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1935; 61: 816
- Arteriovenous aneurysm.Ann. Surg. 1938; 108: 643
Received: March 6, 1961
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.