Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- A new method for coronary arteriography by means of acetylcholine asystole with controlled return of heart rate using a cardiac pacemaker.J. A. M. A. June, 1962; vol. 180
- The safety of intravascular CO2 and its use for roentgenologic visualization of intracardiac structures.Ann. Int. Med. 1957; 47: 191
- Exploration into the possibilities of venous inflow occlusion during angiocardiography.in: ed. 4. S. Forum. 11. 1960: 145
☆Supported by Research Grants from the Graduate School. University of Minnesota, Minnesota Heart Association. Life Insurance Medical Research Fund, United States Public Health Service Grant No. 830, and the Benefactors of the Cardiovascular Surgical Research Fund.
☆☆Read at the Twenty-third Annual Meeting of the Society of University Surgeons, Cleveland, Ohio, Feb. 8–10, 1962.